Mon, Sep 25|
Zoom and Facebook Group
The SuperWoman Detox
A 5-day Challenge - Intentionally shift from overwhelm to ease
Time & Location
Sep 25, 7:00 AM – Sep 29, 8:00 AM
Zoom and Facebook Group
About the event
Are you tired of being tired and don't know where to start to untangle the rat race you find yourself in?
Do you find yourself battling constant feelings of depression, anxiety, headaches, gastrointestinal issues, asthma and a general feeling of dis-ease?
Are you ready to create some shifts?
Join me for 5 days of practical tips and strategies on how to detox from hustle culture to create intentional shifts in your life that allow you to operate from grace and ease rather than overwhelm and debilitating stress.
During this challenge we will:
- identify whether we are functioning in Superwoman Syndrome and what that looks like
- explore and confront some of the root causes that have caused us to operate from this space
- identify Superwoman thoughts and behavior patterns that may or may no longer serve us in this season and the next
- demystify the detanglement process to shift us from a place of overwhelm and juggling multiple roles and responsibilities to the freedom to choose our path towards greater flow and ease and authenticity
What does the challenge include?
1. Daily live teachings/motivation/encouragement to shift out of overwhelm and let go of the Superwoman Syndrome (see schedule)
2. Prayer and inspirational support
3. Homework challenge to create some intentional shifts in your life and share with the community for accountability
4. A chance to win some great prizes including a $50 gift card for those that actively engage throughout the process
2. Access to replay for 21 days
3. One 60-minute coaching call with Dr. Knight
This is what past participants had to say:
"My greatest result from the challenge was acknowledging/ recognizing the areas of my life where I’m showing up with my cap and getting support with making changes in these areas."
"I feel better about taking off the cape and asking for help. Delegating!"
"I am finding more ways to be comfortable being me. That some of the things I do for me are ok. That I’m okay."
"I found motivation to continue to make changes in my life in order to take care of myself."
"I know where I want to be and where I want to go."
"Women need to know being “strong” doesn’t mean you have to lift until you’re broken. We are allowed to take the cape off and the world won’t end."
Introducing the Superwoman DetoxFacebook Group and Zoom
Uncloaking and Unmasking SuperwomanFacebook Group and Zoom
This ticket includes access to the 5-day challenge via an exclusive Facebook Group and email
+$2.48 service fee
Get the workbook and replays from the week as well as one 60-min therapeutic coaching call with Dr. Knight
+$2.48 service fee0
Dr. Mirriam Knight (PsyD)
Dr. Mirriam Knight is the founder of Destiny Connections LLC, a Doctor of Psychology, licensed clinical psychologist, certified transformational coach. Dr. Knight's mission is to heal and empower individuals to live a life of destiny, addressing wounds, blockages and areas of personal, interpersonal and organizational dysfunction that are preventing optimal wellness and wholeness. Integrating psychological, spiritual, social and transformational coaching approaches, she thrives on developing an individualized approach to serving her clients.