Tue, Oct 03|
The Breathe Experience: A Time To Heal
A wellness retreat for leaders and visionaries who are experiencing burnout and feeling stuck in a mental and emotional rut. This retreat is designed to offer a much-needed pause and reset, allowing participants to recharge and refocus.
Time & Location
Oct 03, 9:00 AM – Oct 05, 12:00 PM
Tannersville, Tannersville, PA 18372, USA
About the event
Hosted by Dr. Mirriam Knight (licensed clinical psychologist, vision & reinvention strategist, & certified John Maxwell leadership transformational coach) and RoseAda White (Wellness Strategy Coach, & Certified Fitness Coach and Nutrition Specialist), this retreat is specifically designed for leaders and visionaries.
We understand the pressures of leadership and the toll it can take on your well-being. We also understand that finding a safe and nurturing space is often deemed as a luxury for most women in leadership. This retreat is designed to provide a safe and nurturing environment where you can focus on your mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Our experienced team will guide you through various activities and therapies to help you recharge and gain clarity. You'll also have the opportunity to connect with other leaders who understand what you're going through. Let us help you find the balance and renewal you need to return to your work and life with renewed energy and purpose.
This is a 3 day, 2 night experience that will help women leaders in their late 30s to 60s:
- Process burnout and recurring trauma/including vicarious trauma
- Release trapped trauma manifesting as inflammation in body
- Move from feeling stuck & trapped to experience freedom
- Shift from Fatigue to energized
- Rediscover Rest & Sleep
- Reconnect with creativity and innovation
- Declutter their brains from noise, depression, anxiety, fear, regret, rejection, failure and disappointment, betrayal
- Create mindshifts and emotional shifts necessary to create external change
- Undergo transformational experience that allows them to find new rhythms of grace from which to operate
- Shift out of survival mode into thriving
- Dream again
- Live again
- Hope again
- Break the cycle of the rat race and discover what is ENOUGH rather than functioning from a place of constant pursuit for MORE
- Reconnect to the core of their being
What can you expect?
- An initial physical, mental and emotional wellness assessment and consultation with seasoned professionals
- Down Time to sleep and disconnect from everything, as well as tools and the accountability and support you need to just this
- A variety of optional activities that promote relaxation and rejuvenation, such as breathwork, meditation, yoga, and spa treatments.
- Healthy and delicious culinary experiences from a private chef curated in partnership with our nutrition specialist that will help your body to heal and reset designed by our speciality chef and chief nutritionist
- Workshops and coaching sessions to help you identify and address the root causes of your burnout and provide you with tools to prevent it from happening again.
- An individually-curtailed and doable wellness plan for when you leave the retreat
- Additional support and accountability following the retreat to help you implement and adjust your action plan towards wholistic wellness
- A community of sister-leaders who get what you are going through because they are living it too
Who is this for?
- This retreat is ideal for leaders who constantly pour into others and are looking to prioritize their mental and emotional health while also gaining valuable insights and skills to improve their leadership abilities.
Who is this NOT for?
- Individuals who are not open to exploring their inner selves
- Individuals who are not willing to participate in group activities
- Individuals who are experiencing severe mental health issues may need to seek other forms of treatment before attending a wellness retreat.
From $1,697.00 to $2,697.00
This ticket option will be available until August 15.
From $1,697.00 to $2,697.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Bunk Suite Shared Room
+$42.43 service fee
+$42.43 service fee0
Dr. Mirriam Knight (PsyD)
Dr. Mirriam Knight is the founder of Destiny Connections LLC, a Doctor of Psychology, licensed clinical psychologist, certified transformational coach. Dr. Knight's mission is to heal and empower individuals to live a life of destiny, addressing wounds, blockages and areas of personal, interpersonal and organizational dysfunction that are preventing optimal wellness and wholeness. Integrating psychological, spiritual, social and transformational coaching approaches, she thrives on developing an individualized approach to serving her clients.